Monday, October 10, 2011

Rants? Let's call them editorials...

Yes, it's me! The amazing ELAINE!!!

Just for the record, amazing and awesome are not the same thing. You see, amazing comes from within. You either have it, or you don't. Awesome is definitely something one could build up with lost of hard work.

I must get on topic now.

You see, a couple weeks ago, I joined newspaper club, (I love writing) which got me thinking about editorials. Which, in a short, are rants about meaningful topics (political ideologies, morals, ect.) written down on paper.

Now, a lot of people think I rant too much.

Put two and two together, and there you have it. Four, if you're going for a literal sense. If not, then I shall explain! Basically, I can rant all the time now, on this blog. Maybe I'll even publish a few onto the school newspaper.

Oh, I'll write other things too. But there'll be many rants.

Excuse me, editorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment