Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Journal #1 12-21-2011


I can’t wait for this week to be over! In just three days, I’m going to Florida to celebrate Christmas with my friend. It’s been 3 years since I’ve seen her. We’re planning to go to Disney Park and some museum (I forgot the name).

Why does time pass so slowly when you’re waiting? Usually, It feels like everything’s happening so fast, and there’s not enough time to do anything. But this week, it’s completely opposite of that! Right now, I’m writing this to pass some time. It feels like every second lasts a minute, and every minute lasts an hour.

It’s not like there’s much to do in preparation. All my gifts are wrapped all nice and pretty. I can’t pack now since a lot of the things I’m bringing I have to use right now.

I’ll write more when I get to Florida and something interesting happens. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment